How do I set a menu item to have the attributes of a “Special Button” like the Contribute button in the demo menu? I don’t need it to be an action menu. Just need to add a Donate button in the menu that links directly to the donate page. But I want it to have the stylings of the special button.
Please follow these instructions:
1. navigate to Appearance > Menus > %YOUR_SPECIFIC_MENU%
2. click on the “Screen Options” (top right corner of the admin area) and make sure to check CSS Classes
– class “overlay” will popup action menu
– class “special” will give specific styling of menu item (red button, i.e.)
– both classes will have the same behavior as on our demo site.